Free Online Ordinations - The Univeral Life Church Monastery Ministry Products - The Univeral Life Church Monastery Wedding Law - The Univeral Life Church Monastery Guide to Divinity - The Univeral Life Church Monastery

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The New Message from God, God is speaking again...A New Revelation for the World
Robert2011
post Nov 10 2011, 03:35 PM
Post #41

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,337

QUOTE (To`na Wanagi @ Nov 8 2011, 06:23 AM) *
The emboldened part in red says it all for me. I follow after no man but the Creator only as IT is revealed to me. And even in Christianity we are warned over and again about false prophets and those who will come to deceive. And for what purpose? And as well, if one believes in the NT it warns us that before the Christ comes the anti (instead of)-christ who will come with this very same message.

Believe what you will. But as for me, I will listen to the Spirit of All which reveals itself to me as I travel this transient world, awaiting the time when my Spirit will be free of this earthly plane....JMO.....God's Peace.....To`na Wanagi

Thank you for posting to this thread and your comments. Bless you.

I would like to address your comment about “following after no man but the Creator”. Neither I nor any of the students of this New Revelation that I know follow Marshall in that way. He is not worshipped, idolized or deified. He is not the emphasis or center of this New Message. He is the Messenger. He has prepared himself and has been prepared for his role as the receiver of this vast Revelation for us and for the world. In fact, Marshall is very humble and reclusive. He has said many times this is not about him even though others, who do not know the New Message, will make it about him.

Let me in my own words distill 9160 pages of God’s Will translated into human language into a short understanding of this New Message:

We are in trouble, our world, ourselves and our future as a free and sovereign race. We don’t know what is really occurring and don’t have the answers to what little we do know. We have forgotten what we really are and why we are here. The Creator understands this and has sent a New Revelation into the world to provide the awareness, understanding and preparation for this. We are given the pathway to Knowledge, the deeper mind within us that the Creator has given us for dealing with life in the physical. This Knowledge is what must be discovered again, reclaimed and expressed through us to the world. We have the choice how to proceed. Good luck…

Everyone will be called differently and have roles that match their intrinsic nature and design, but only Knowledge knows what these are and can utilize them for the right purpose. You do not need to even consider Marshall to take The Steps to Knowledge. It is free to the world. It is the Way given now to reclaim yourself and your relationships to be able to fulfill your purpose here in the world now.

In a short time I will be able to link here a Teaching that is a commentary by the Angelic Presence that is the medium for this Revelation. They speak of themselves and the nature of what is happening now and will happen in the future.

Blessings, Robert

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
To`na Wanagi
post Nov 10 2011, 06:59 PM
Post #42

Member No.: 17,475

Who is this "We" and "Us" you speak of? Are you all inclusive of every human creature? And who is this "free and sovereign race"? There is only one race of people, the human race, which comes in a variety of flavors.

I do not include myself in the "We" and "Us" of your theology or prophecy, as I am from a different people who put little faith into the hocus pocus of organized religions. The people of my tribal nation and many other Indigenous people around the world, do not compartmentalize the "free and sovereign race" of which you speak but regard all of creation as our relatives, sacred in every way, and just as important as any other creature of creation. We are all interconnected in this magnificent circle. And it is only the egoes of men who have decided they belong on a higher pedestal or should be endowed with a more special consideration than another. Whether it be human, mouse, worm, tree, or stone, they all have their important roles to play in this transient journey. My people do not discriminate one from the other. They are all sacred and created by the same Creator of the Universe. I speak only for myself and not for "We" or "Us"...They have mouths, let them speak for themselves. Have you ever heard a stone cry?....God's Peace....To`na Wanagi

+Quote Post
Robert2011
post Nov 10 2011, 07:25 PM
Post #43

QUOTE (To`na Wanagi @ Nov 10 2011, 11:59 AM) *
Who is this "We" and "Us" you speak of? Are you all inclusive of every human creature? And who is this "free and sovereign race"? There is only one race of people, the human race, which comes in a variety of flavors.

I do not include myself in the "We" and "Us" of your theology or prophecy, as I am from a different people who put little faith into the hocus pocus of organized religions. The people of my tribal nation and many other Indigenous people around the world, do not compartmentalize the "free and sovereign race" of which you speak but regard all of creation as our relatives, sacred in every way, and just as important as any other creature of creation. We are all interconnected in this magnificent circle. And it is only the egoes of men who have decided they belong on a higher pedestal or should be endowed with a more special consideration than another. Whether it be human, mouse, worm, tree, or stone, they all have their important roles to play in this transient journey. My people do not discriminate one from the other. They are all sacred and created by the same Creator of the Universe. I speak only for myself and not for "We" or "Us"...They have mouths, let them speak for themselves. Have you ever heard a stone cry?....God's Peace....To`na Wanagi

Thank you again for your thoughts. The We and Us referred to is the entire human race as a whole. The terms "free and sovereign race" refers to humanity as one people. The world is everything from the environment, animals, the earth itself. This New Message is not based on any existing religious tradition, but is presenting spirituality at the level of Knowledge. This is universal and the common thread that joins all life together. It is the essence of all life and that part of sentient beings that is still connected to the Creator. Knowledge is the beginning and the end of all religions. Faith and belief only bring one to the doorway of the experience of Knowledge. Knowledge is what is before thought began, and will be what is left after thought is no longer needed. I see no conflict with what you have said in the Teachings given in The New Message.

Who can say what the Creator will do? Who can presume that they know how, when and with what intention the Creator will act? What is one really protecting when a Revealing from God, the Creator is denied, disputed or argued against? Can one stand outside something and really know it or judge it?

Blessings, Robert

+Quote Post
Brother Michael
post Nov 10 2011, 11:32 PM
Post #44

Member No.: 16,687

All things of God, are God. Me, you, To`na Wanagi, dog, cat, tree, grass and stone. Though I have yet to hear a stone cry, I have heard the grass weep.

Blessings and Peace,

Brother Michael

--------------------
One's idea of God is as individual as one's response to a symphony. I cannot possibly hear the symphony for you, nor can I experience God for you. Then why must my description of God be the same as yours?

+Quote Post
Robert2011
post Dec 17 2011, 04:43 PM
Post #45

I wanted to share with you a recent proclamation Teaching that has moved me deeply. It is the Angelic Host speaking together through the Messenger. It is a commentary by them regarding our destiny. It is called The Recitation:

http://wp.newmessage.org/the-recitation/

You can listen to The Voice speaking and read along if you choose.

The world wide website that is for outreach and awareness has been relaunched. It is expanded and updated with many new Teachings that were received recently. There is even a Teaching on The Voice itself.

http://www.newmessage.org/nmfg/The_New_Message_from_God.html

I invite you to explore it and I will try to answer any inquiries or questions.

Blessings, Robert

+Quote Post
Robert2011
post Jan 26 2012, 05:03 PM
Post #46

This was recently spoken by Marshall Vian Summers. It really made sense to me and I wanted to share it with you. It is called: "God's Plan to Save Everyone"

"Today I speak of God’s Love and God’s Plan to save everyone.

We need a new understanding of God, not born of ancient history, not born of ancient understanding, but born of what we really recognize is the Divine Spirit & Presence, regardless of your religious faith, teaching or orientation.

And I say to you here that God’s Plan is to save everyone—not the select few, not those who claim that Jesus is their lord, not them alone, or those who claim to be the followers of Muhammed, or to practice and apply the teachings of the Buddha, or to follow the ancient scripts of the prophets in Judaism.

For God’s Plan is to save everyone. God’s Plan is to save that part of Creation that has broken away and now lives in a physical reality—a reality of change and difficulty; a reality that requires very different things of us and has altered our experience of ourselves so completely that for most people, they do not know of their deeper nature or their intrinsic connection with the Divine.

When I say that God’s Plan is to save everyone, that changes the landscape. That means that our admonitions and our prescriptions for salvation must by their very nature be limited, for there is no person in the world, there is no individual in the universe, who knows what God is going to do next or can fathom the Plan of God.
For the Plan of God is not only for this one world alone, but for the billions and billions and billions of worlds in the universe around us, within a Greater Community of intelligent life in the universe. God’s Plan is for them, for our world is but a grain of sand on a beach that extends as far as the eye can see.

This is the God of the Greater Community. This is the God of our world. To know what God is doing in our world, one must begin to consider what God is doing in a universe of intelligent life—a non-human universe; a universe filled with races and beings at every level, stage of evolution, social development; a universe where billions of religions exist, as everyone struggles, all sentient beings struggle, to return to their Source.

Let us not be arrogant. Let us not be presumptuous. Let us not say that God cannot speak again. Let us not say that only those who believe as I believe will find salvation and redemption. Let us not point our fingers at another faith and say it is not of God, for that is ignorance.

Do not say that your teacher, your savior, is the savior of all, for God knows that not everyone can follow one teaching or one teacher, and that is why God has set in motion, over time and at strategic points in our history and evolution, different pathways for different peoples.

If God only wanted to claim the few, the elect, the elite, the true believers, then that would not be a God of Love. That would not be salvation for the world. To save a handful of individuals and throw the rest of us away, that is not the act of a loving God. That is not the act of a merciful God. That is not the Will and Plan of the Creator of all life.

Let us not be foolish and arrogant and point to our scriptures and say, “Well, it says here that no man can come to God except through me.”

We don’t even know who is speaking there. Is that Jesus the individual or is that the Holy Spirit speaking through Jesus the individual? Because how you answer that question changes the meaning of that statement entirely.

God is intelligent. God knows that not everyone can assume the same beliefs, follow the same path, accept the same theology or even identify with the same emancipator—because God is intelligent and we are not.

When people say that God can only come through this belief, or this acceptance, or this proclamation of faith, they are thinking like men, not like God.

Even God’s Messengers do not know what God is going to do next. Even they cannot claim to represent God’s Plan in its entirety, Even the Angelic Host does not know what God is going to do next.

Let us be humble as we stand before the Creator of all life and not be presumptuous and arrogant, conceited and self-righteous.

Let us recognize that we are dealing with something far greater, far more expansive and far more inclusive than anything that we can conceive of.

I say to you that God’s Plan is to save everyone, through time. Eventually, even the deepest gates of heck will be opened, and their inhabitants will be liberated.

Even the darkest places of denial and suffering will be open to the Light of the Creator, for God’s Will is to reclaim all through the Power and Presence that God has placed within each person, be they of this religion or that religion, even if they have no religion that anyone can identify.

To say that God is all merciful and all loving, you must say that God’s Will is to save everyone, or your claim is false and contingent.

God knows that the world is a difficult place.

God understands that people will not become saints here, except perhaps a few.

God knows that we will have to undo what we have created that stands between us and God, and that is why God has put the power of Knowledge, a deeper mind within us, for without this deeper mind, we could not free ourselves.

The Plan is bigger than any religion. It is bigger than any theology. It is bigger than any proclamation of faith or requirement that we place on the meaning of redemption.

We don’t know the mind of God. We only know our mind and the minds of those who influence us.

Let us be humble before the Lord of all life and not claim to be the arbitrators and the administrators of God’s Plan, for we only know a little, and we only know what’s been provided to us so far. And even amongst the religious, there are few who know the power and presence that God has placed within them, and that is why the saints and the mystics throughout time have been persecuted by the clerics—those who are people of the word and the law, but not people of the Spirit and the Mystery.

Let us be open and admit we do not know the truth, absolutely.

Let us be humble and admit that we do not know God’s Plan, absolutely.

Let us recognize that our traditions are gifts and pathways and not meant to be used to divide humanity and to set us in conflict and contrast with one another, for all the world’s religions have been initiated by God and have been changed and corrupted by man, over time.

God’s Plan is to save everyone.

Think of this. Consider this, and see how provisional you want God’s Plan to be. You want only certain people to be saved, the people you like or believe in or meet your criteria.

Yet who amongst them will be able to return to the Creator completely? Even amongst the devout, there is perhaps a small percentage who are truly united with the Spirit. All others become prosecutors of the law, upholders of an ideology, a tradition and an institution.

Let us stand humble and bear witness to the mystery and the power of the Creator, as it works within us and others and not presume that we understand or can administer such things ourselves.

For God’s Plan is to save everyone—even the most sinful amongst us, even the most corrupt, even the most degraded, pathetic. Who amongst us can say this is not the case?

Let us not be arrogant and foolish and ignorant, standing before the Mystery, of which we know so very little.

Let us not use our Scriptures to define God’s Will & Purpose, for our Scriptures were a prescription for a people for a time. They do not encompass the majesty of Creation or the power and the inclusiveness of redemption.

Let us stand humble before the Mystery and the Power of the Lord.

Let us be a vehicle of Grace, each of us sent to serve a world in great need, a world facing great and dangerous change.

Let us realize we are here to feed people and serve people and to serve the world and preserve the world so that it may be a place that our children and their children may live in, without undue tribulation,

Let us honor our traditions and not set them in contrast, for the Spirit of God is in them all despite their seeming differences and despite the ever growing controversy of human understanding, ignorance and projection.

Let this be your understanding."

Blessings, Robert

+Quote Post
Robert2011
post Feb 12 2012, 11:16 PM
Post #47

Something I found really powerful for me is a New Teaching titled : "Witnessing the Revelation." I really had no idea what that truly meant until now. I can only image what it was like for the followers of Jesus, Mohammad, Moses, Buddha and other great Messengers who came into the world and had support from certain people that felt compelled to do things that most had not found courage to do...

You can listen as you read along, if you like, to the Voice of the Revelation speaking about what it really means to be a witness to Revelation.

http://wp.newmessage.org/witnessing-the-revelation/

Blessings, Robert

+Quote Post
Robert2011
post Mar 3 2012, 04:54 AM
Post #48

Worthy of note - There is now a free school of The New Message. Anyone, from any faith tradition can join and learn more about the Teachings of the Revelation. It is going on in sections all this year.

Already there are hundreds of people enrolling from all over the world!

You can go to the newmessage.org site and register if you have interest.

Blessings, Robert

+Quote Post
Robert2011
post Apr 2 2012, 06:48 PM
Post #49

I wanted to share an insight that I feel is very important. What really does Revelation do to someone? What does it mean in their lives? I bet if you thought about it and then listened to this Teaching called " The Gift of a New Life" from the New Message Revelations, you might see something about yourself...

http://wp.newmessage.org/the-gift-of-a-new-life/

Blessings, Robert

+Quote Post
drcorey
post Apr 2 2012, 10:56 PM
Post #50

Member 500 posts

Member No.: 1,683

One night I had a wondrous dream,
One set of footprints there was seen,
The footprints of my precious Lord,
But mine were not along the shore.

But then some stranger prints appeared,
And I asked the Lord, "What have we here?"
Those prints are large and round and neat,
"But Lord they are too big for feet."

"My child," He said in somber tones,
"For miles I carried you alone.
I challenged you to walk in faith,
But you refused and made me wait."

"You disobeyed, you would not grow,
The walk of faith, you would not know.
So I got tired, I got fed up,
and there I dropped you on your butt."

"Because in life, there comes a time,
when one must fight, and one must climb.
When one must rise and take a stand,
or leave their butt prints in the sand."

+Quote Post
Robert2011
post Apr 9 2012, 03:01 AM
Post #51

Well said drcorey.

+Quote Post
Robert2011
post Apr 20 2012, 06:20 PM
Post #52

I want to share a 4 minute video from youtube that explains, in a brief way, what all this is about. It is said, simply, by Reed Summers, the Messenger's son. The new Revelation really is uniting all faith traditions and providing a greater understanding of God, ourselves, and our world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0C_Ag7hLBU...0d7FAAAAAAAAAAA

Blessings

+Quote Post
Robert2011
post Apr 30 2012, 07:02 PM
Post #53

Something that I've run across lately in several places deals with Heaven and heck. Our notions, ideas, beliefs about it and so forth. I feel we have it all wrong. That heck is not where some angry god sends us if we are punished for a "bad" life, and Heaven is the reward for good behavior (which by the way is quite varied between religions). That seems like a human invention.

I have come to realize for myself that what the New Message says about it is so much more clear, simple and right. I include a short passage from the Teaching "Heaven and heck":

"Think of Heaven as where you have come from and think of heck as where you have been sent to serve—to help reclaim the separated, to support their re-association with Knowledge within themselves and to create a world where Knowledge is more evident than it is today, where inspiration is more evident than it is today, where harmony and cooperation is more evident than it is today. It is like you have come from Heaven, carrying a brick. And the brick is part of the foundation for a greater and more complete and more genuine reality here.”

I would be interested in your take on this new definition...

Blessings, Robert

+Quote Post
baehron
post May 1 2012, 05:54 PM
Post #54

Member No.: 14,808

It is a fair and worthy way of looking at heaven and heck. My thoughts on this include the idea that not only do we come from Heaven, but in Truth and Spirit, Heaven is where we all still are. That we can dream of worlds that are 'not Heavenly' is obvious, and this is what we seem to be experiencing here. Yet even 'here', the Light of God can be had, by offering the Light of God to this dark and forbidding world. Forgiveness lets heaven back into one's mind, and this remembrance will bring greater joy than most have known or experienced.

Those who see themselves and others as miserable sinners don't have much to look forward too. Everything reminds them that this is what they believe about themselves.

Those who have faith in the unseeable, in the nature that we are the children of God, and seek only the witnesses to that Truth, shall see this Truth within their brothers and sisters, and so also within themselves.
Any teaching that brings more of this thought to this lonely world is worthy.

Blessings and Light, Baehron

--------------------
Would you rather be right or happy?

+Quote Post
Robert2011
post May 17 2012, 05:45 PM
Post #55

I always feel that I learn something new from talks that Marshall gives. He recently spoke in April. That audio has been released and I would like to share it for you to listen to. See what stirs within you while you listen. The experience of God, as the New Message says is within you. Each of us has this potential. Without thinking, debating or evaluating, just listen...

http://wp.newmessage.org/if-god-sent-a-new...-new-messenger/

If anyone who listens has something they would like to share here, I would welcome it and listen intently.

Blessings, Robert

+Quote Post
Robert2011
post Jun 25 2012, 02:52 PM
Post #56

I found this recent quote from the New Message Teachings and it evoked a thought that I want to share here. First the thought: What brings someone to a set of teachings, or religion or spiritual pathway? I think that something inside them is searching. Searching for truth, meaning, purpose, relationships of higher order. They are not content with where they are and what they are doing, so they search. What if they don't find what they are looking for in the religions of the past, the traditions of the world? So they continue to search.

I did that also, in my own way and found the New Message. So I pose to the seekers who may come across this thread - If you are looking for something that teaches about human spirituality at the level of Knowledge(Mind of Spirit), the great changes that we are beginning to see in the world, and our destiny and contact with other life in the universe, then maybe the New Message Revelations would be good to investigate for you...

A quote from the New Message: Is This a New Religion?

"The world needs a new understanding and a new awareness. Out of this, forms of spiritual practice and communities will arise, and in this sense, yes, it is like a new religion. But the purpose of the New Message is not simply to create another religion in competition or in contrast to all other religions, but instead to advance human understanding of its spiritual reality, its greater challenges in the world and its destiny in a universe replete with intelligent life.

What humanity needs is a new experience and a new understanding of God’s will, intent and presence in the world, of the great change that is coming and of the forces that threaten to undermine human unity, freedom and sovereignty in the world.

The world therefore does not need a new religion as much as it needs a new understanding and awareness and a new commitment to human unity in the face of great undermining change. This is not simply a good idea. This is not simply a high moral principle. This is a necessity if humanity is to survive and remain free.

Only something of great necessity would call a New Message from God into the world. Only a need so prevailing would call such a new testament into the world. Only a situation for which humanity cannot prepare itself would call for a New Message from God and with it a preparation to enable people to gain this new experience and understanding, which are so needed in the world today."

Blessings, Robert

+Quote Post
freedomfirst
post Jul 5 2012, 10:18 PM
Post #57

Member No.: 17,552

QUOTE (baehron @ May 1 2012, 10:54 AM) *
...in Truth and Spirit, Heaven is where we all still are...

I feel the same way. Steps to Knowledge, the sacred book of inner knowing, puts it thus:
QUOTE ('Steps to Knowledge')
How else can you be separate in the universe except in your own thoughts? You cannot actually be separate from God. You cannot actually be separate from Knowledge. You can only hide in your own thoughts and weave them together to create a separate identity and experience for yourself which, though quite demonstrative, are in fact completely an illusion.

+Quote Post
baehron
post Jul 6 2012, 01:20 PM
Post #58

Member No.: 14,808

Both are great quotes, very worthy of closer consideration. Much freedom within those few words.

Light and Love, Baehron

--------------------
Would you rather be right or happy?

+Quote Post
Robert2011
post Jul 25 2012, 07:42 PM
Post #59

I recently finished reading a new book released by Marshall Vian Summers titled The Reality and Spirituality of Life in the Universe. I wanted to share some impressions I've had and recommend it as a must read for spiritual seekers who feel a connection to the universe.

First, the book is part of the New Message. It is a Revelation given through the Angelic Assembly that oversees our world and has authored the New Message. It is part of our needed awareness as we enter the Greater Community of life in the universe. It gives us a view into not only the functionality of the local universe in which we have always lived, but also a deeper and more complete understanding of the spirituality of the universe as a whole. It helps open our understanding to the level of the universe, for as the New Message says, "to know what God is doing in your world, you must know what God is doing in the universe." They are related intrinsically.

I have to say that I really was blown away by what I read. Much of it was new to me and yet, seemed so familiar. Can't really explain that. But, what really resonated with me the most was the second section on the spirituality of the universe. This Revelation joined beautifully, in a simple and clear way Intelligent Design and Evolution. Both created by God, and both part of the Great Plan of Redemption for all living in Separation. I don't want to even paraphrase how that was done as I wouldn't do it justice. I would simply say to read it and feel the experience for yourself. See if you too are moved by what you read and then feel.

This book may challenge you and your beliefs, but I would expect nothing less from a New Message from God for us. If anyone reads this book, I would be very interested to hear your experience here.

Blessings, Robert

+Quote Post
Robert2011
post Aug 9 2012, 02:55 AM
Post #60

This really blew me away. It is the most recent Revelation received and spoken by Marshall. It is given by the Angelic Host. It is well worth reading, and if you really want to get the true effect, go to the website and listen to the Voice speak this...

The Rays of Initiation
As revealed to
Marshall Vian Summers
on July 23, 2012
in Boulder, Colorado

"The Power and the Presence watches over you
And all people in the world
Waiting for those
Who are ready
Waiting for those
Who are ready to awaken
From their deep sleep
Of desire and disappointment
Watching over the world
Waiting for those minds
That seek freedom.
Not just an outer freedom
But an inner freedom
Waiting for the moment
Of readiness
In the individual.

People think
That the Angelic Presence is always there
To abide with them
But this is not accurate.
Indeed
The Presence is waiting
For those who are ready
To respond
To a greater calling
And a greater purpose
In life.
It is those individuals
That will garner the attention
Of the Angelic Assembly.

People pray
For many things
But the Angelic Assembly is waiting
For the real calling
From the individual—
A calling usually born of despair
And frustration
Or disappointment in the world
Seeking for something
More real
More authentic
More permanent and
More essential
To their true nature
And purpose
For being in this world
At this time.

Great Rays are shined upon those
Who can respond and
Who are ready to receive
Something marvelous
And significant.

Great Rays of light and power
Are directed at those
Who are beginning to receive
The preparation
For their greater purpose
And calling in life.

You cannot call upon this yourself
Consciously.
It must be born of something
Within you
That is very deep
And very primary
To your life and purpose here.

You cannot in your mind
Pray for the Great Rays
To shine upon you
To initiate you
For your mind cannot call upon this.
It must come
From a deeper place
Within you,
But your mind can prepare you
By recognizing
The greater need of your life
And the fact that
You are not living the life you are meant to live
And that you are circumscribed
By many things
Of little value
And future possibilities.

You prepare by recognizing the truth
About your life
In a moment of great clarity and sobriety.
You take stock of where you are.
You recognize
That you are lost in the world
Following the prescriptions of your culture
And of those people
Who influence you so strongly.

Here you pray not merely for relief from suffering.
You pray for the truth
To be revealed to you—
Not just the truth of your circumstances
But the truth of your life.
You pray for your life
Your real life
To be given to you.

This is the calling
That comes from deep within you
Not merely something that the mind wants
For the moment
Not for relief from suffering only
Not just to have a nicer life
Or a prettier set of circumstances
Or to fulfill your ambitions and desires.

This comes from the deeper place within you
From Knowledge within you.
This is what speaks to the Angelic Assembly.
This is the result of a deeper experience of yourself
A deeper reckoning within yourself
A deeper honesty.

If you are truly ready to respond
Ready to evaluate and change
The circumstances of your life
If necessary
Then the Great Rays will shine upon you
As if a beacon or a spotlight
Has been directed at you very specifically
Not to the people around you
Not even to the person sitting next to you
Not to your husband or your wife or your children
But to you.
This begins then
A process of deeper reckoning and evaluation
A process in many stages of initiation
A process that begins a great turning point for your life.

For in truth
You do not know who you are
Or why you are here
Or what you are sent to accomplish
Or whom you are here to meet
What you are here to avoid
What you are here to accomplish
What are the great hazards of your life
Beyond your understanding
What are the great possibilities for your life
Beyond your understanding.

You have a relationship with the Angelic Assembly
That watches over this world
And everyone in it.
This is intrinsic to who you are
And why you are here
What you are sent to accomplish
Whom you must meet
Where you must go.
It is a greater journey of your life
Waiting to be discovered and undertaken.

Your beliefs
Your ideology
Your religious views
Your spiritual aspirations
Well, more often than not
They merely stand in the way
Of this deeper recognition
Which is not something of this world.
Or anything in this world
But represents your life beyond the world—
Where you have come from
And where you will return to
And the relationships
That are primary to your existence
And to your participation in the world at this time.

The Great Rays are powerful.
They reach deep within you
Bypassing your intellect
And all of your beliefs
And ideas
And expectations
And grievances
And so forth
As if they are shining upon a part of you
That you have barely experienced in life
And are barely acquainted with—
Something ancient
Something you might have experienced momentarily here and there
Something unchanging
The changeless part of yourself.

This is communication without words.
It is the power of initiation
Generated from the Angelic Host and Assembly
Directed now at an individual
Who has reached the point of readiness
Not only internally
But readiness
where something on the outside
Must be done
For should they miss this point
In their development
And in their life
They could miss their calling entirely.

Here timing is critical
For you only have so much time to delay.
You only have so much time
To be lost in the world
Before your opportunity is bypassed
And it is too late for you to respond.
You do not know when this is
But the Angelic Presence knows
Knowledge within you knows.

As you approach this critical time in your life
You will feel ever more anxious
About your outer circumstances
Ever more drawn
To something more mysterious
More questioning about your values
And involvements with others
More uncomfortable and dissatisfied with your circumstances
Even if they are pleasurable
Even if they are seemingly beneficial.

You become more restless.
You may try to fulfill this restlessness
With more possessions
More activities
More recreation
Even more spirituality
But you are reaching a time of readiness.
It is happening at a deeper level
Beyond the realm and the reach of the intellect.
The Presence is watching you
Carefully now
To see how you will respond.
Will you deny your experience?
Will you resist your experience?
Will you try to lose yourself again in romance
Or some other kind of pursuit in the world
Even some kind of edifying pursuit
Like some great social cause
Or political campaign?
Yet this is about something very different.

At this time
It is so important
To be responsive to yourself
To practice inner listening
To listen for something deeper
Without coming to conclusions
To orient yourself in this way
For if the Great Rays are directed at you
It will so upset your life
And change you.
It is like being struck by lightning.

This experience can be profoundly internal
But it can also be generated
By the arrival of certain people
Who are here
To call you out of your past
And to be a part of your preparation
For a future greater life.

In either case
It will begin a process
Of profound change and self-evaluation
So strong now
That you cannot simply deny it
Or think it is something else
For it will seem to overtake you
And you have to yield to it.

The Angelic Presence watches you
To see if you can do this
If you can receive initiation
And go through the long
And inexplicable process
That this will require.
You cannot control this process.
You can only keep yourself focused upon it
And that will require
All the self-discipline
And compassion towards yourself
that you can muster.

People can fail
At this juncture
With great consequence.
It has to do
With the presence
Of certain other people
In your life
Who will play a significant role
In your greater work and purpose here.
It may be time
For you to meet them.
They may be calling for you.
The time of your rendezvous is approaching
And you must be able to respond.

You do not have these opportunities
At all times.
Do not tell yourself
That initiation can happen
At any time
Whenever you feel so inclined
For this is really not true at all.
You have certain opportunities in life
Given the proximity
Of those people
Who will be essential for your success
And given your own development
And degree of self-honesty.

For you to be called in this way
You must be prepared
To accept this experience
And undergo the process of preparation
Which is very deep and internal.
You must be able
To respond to those
Who come into your life
Who initiate you
And be a part
Of this great turning point.

This is beyond
Your personal plans
And evaluation
Of your life
Entirely.
You may think
Or feel
That you are meant
For something greater
And perhaps
This feeling has been with you
For a very long time
But we are speaking
Of something
Of a far greater potency
And magnitude.

If the Great Rays are directed at you
If it is a time of great change
If your time has come
The time for which you have prepared unknowingly
If that time has come
You must be ready to receive
And you must be prepared
To go through
A period of great confusion
And uncertainty.

In the world today
God’s New Messenger is here
Bringing a New Message from God
To the world.
If you are to meet him
And for this meeting
To be truly efficacious
You must be prepared in this way
Or you will think
He is just another person
Making great claims.
You will evaluate him
On a personal level
The way you evaluate people
At this present time.
You will not see.
You will not know.
You will not realize
That this is the greatest encounter
You will probably have
In your entire life.
If you miss it
It is missed.

God wills for you
To awaken
To your greater purpose
And to receive
The great blessing
From the Angelic Assembly
The Great Rays
But that does not mean
That you will make this rendezvous.
That does not mean
That you can hear
And see
And know
In the critical moment
Where recognition must occur.
That does not mean
Your success is assured.
That does not mean
That you are ready
Willing
And able.

If you have a destiny
With the Messenger
You must be preparing for that
Setting aside
That which cannot go forward
Embracing that
Which is crucial
To your success
Building your sense of integrity
Self-honesty
Evaluating your life
To see
What is truly genuine
And has destiny
And what does not
Facing loss
Giving things up
If necessary
Stepping away
From people
When necessary
Stepping away
From your former investments
In people
Places
And things
If necessary.

When this life is over
And you return
To your Spiritual Family
They will only have
One question
For you
And that is
Whether you made
Your sacred rendezvous
In life
And gave your gifts
To the world
And in that moment
You will know
With absolute clarity
Whether you did
Or did not.
There is no punishment here
But the weight of failure
Is great.
It means
You will have to try again
And go through
The whole process
All over again.
That should be incentive enough
To encourage most people
To proceed.

When you pray to God
Do not pray for little things
Little advantages
Dispensations.
Pray that Knowledge
Will become strong
Within you.
Pray that you will have
The forbearance
And the self-discipline
To hold back
Your fearful
And reactive tendencies.
Pray that those
With whom
You are meant to become engaged
Can find you in the world.
Pray that you will be ready for them
When they arrive
That you will realize
You are making an engagement
Now
Of greater importance
Without trying to
Fully understand

What it means
Or what it will require.

People who are called
Are called out
Of their former circumstances
And prepared
For a different kind of life.
Everyone has a greater purpose
For being in the world
At this time
But not many people are ready
To receive their calling.
They are not ready
To receive the Great Rays.

The future of the world
Depends upon
Enough people
Receiving their calling
And making their contribution
To a world facing
Great and perilous change
A world facing
A Greater Community of life in the universe
A world facing
Economic decline
Environmental destruction
A changing climate
A world at risk
Of collapsing from within
And facing intervention from without.
This is the world
You have come to serve.
It is no accident
You are here
At this time.

The Blessing is with you
But you are not with the Blessing.
The calling is waiting for you
But you are busy doing other things
Preoccupied at every moment.
The Angelic Assembly
Watches over you
But your eyes are cast down
To the ground.
You pray for peace
And happiness
And beneficial circumstances
Without realizing
That you are really here
For something else.
You pray to the heavens
That your state of Separation will be satisfactory
And fulfilling
Which can never be the case.

The Angelic Assembly is waiting for you
To realize that
Without your greater purpose
And calling
Your life
Is but a troubled dream.
You cannot find fulfillment here
No matter what you do
For you are here
For a greater purpose
And the need of your soul
Is to have this purpose
Realized
And expressed
In the world.

If you were not a Greater Being
With a greater origin
And a greater destiny
This would not be the case.
You would just be
An intelligent creature
Living on the surface
Of the world
Trying to be safe
And secure
Trying to be happy
With what you have
And always wanting more.

But you are a Greater Being
With a greater origin
And a greater destiny
And the calling is waiting for you
To come to that point of recognition
And readiness.
That sends a signal
To the Angelic Presence
That you are truly ready
And that the process
Must begin.

If you cannot generate
This recognition
Within yourself
Then it will be generated
For you
Because your life has reached
The critical point
Where the calling
Must occur
If it is to ever occur in this life.
And that can be extremely disruptive
And the chance of failure will be greater here.
For there is no assurance
You will understand
The meaning of
What is happening.
There is no assurance
That you will follow
What you must follow
And step away
From what you must
Step away from.

In a universe of intelligent life
Of countless races of beings
The Great Rays
Are being cast upon those
Who can respond
And who must respond.
It is a Great Plan
For a universe
So far beyond
What you can even imagine.
You cannot conceive of it.
It will make you realize
That your former ideas
Were either hopelessly false
Or greatly inadequate
To address
The real situation in your life.
That is why
You must have humility
And receive correction
Without abusing yourself.
You must allow your life
To be reshaped by Knowledge
Without trying
To reshape it yourself.
It is such a different
Way of being.
It is such a different relationship
With yourself
And others.
It is the beginning
Of a greater life
For you.

May God shine upon you
And call you
Out of your troubled dreams
Out of the shadows
Of the past
Out of the misery
Of the present.

Pray for this
But in the meantime
Prepare yourself
By being truly honest
About your situation
Your engagements
Your involvements
And your commitments.

You cannot be passive
Regarding this great calling.
You must build the foundation.
You must make the effort.
You must have the courage.
You must take the risks
For this will make you strong
And powerful
In the world
And show you
Where the strength
Of your integrity
And courage
Resides.

This day
Hear these words
For they come
From the Source of all life.
Prepare for the Messenger in the world
For it is very likely
That you have a destiny
With him.
Understand
You are living
At a Time of Revelation
And that has a great deal to do
With what has happened
In your life
And your deeper inclinations
For the future."

[/size]

[size=3]Blessings, Robert

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 11:16 AM